I Stayed Awake Till Dawn And Don't Regret It At All

I'm writing this while drinking my third cup of coffee because little ol' me thought it was a great idea to pull an all nighter and only get a few hours of sleep when the sun rose. I don't regret it though. But, let me at least tell you why. TV shows. That's it, to simply put it. They're ruining my life in the best way possible and with friends like mine who binge watch them at the same rate I do, it becomes difficult not to fall into a black hole, better known as the fort I built a few days ago, where TV shows and fictional characters become such an important part of your life to the point where you begin to care about them more than real people. Although, there are the few exceptions. It also doesn't help that I have all the time in the world now that I'm on break. So, I thought I would share a few TV shows that I'm currently watching and can't get enough of in order for you to truly understand the struggle: Arrow, Daredevil, Eye Candy, How To Get Away with Murder, Scream, Jessica Jones and The Flash. So, add them all to you must watch list. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor and seeing as most of them are on hiatus it gives you just enough time to catch up.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, TV and movies and music have such a power to bring people together and I feel like that's really overlooked in the midst of all this "the media is breaking up human relationships" bs. Love the sentiment <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another friend told me about How To Get Away With Murder so I definitely want to check that out but then again you know I have the worst track record of keeping up with TV shows. Also just here waiting patiently to be invited to your fort, hint, hint. Chand x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to get away with murder is my favorite show ever, it's so good.

    ReplyDelete