Fill The Silence

I don't think there's ever a moment in the day when I'm not listening to something, whether it's the sound of rain hitting the window, my brother whistling or an album on my record player. I like the sounds that fill the silence. But, when I'm alone or away from home I tend to listen to the same playlist on repeat, it instantly puts me in a better mood, and I thought I would share the songs of it with you.

Dramarama: Anything, Anything (I'll Give You)
Willamette Stone: Never Coming Down
Fall Out Boy: Just One Yesterday
Lady Antebellum: All For Love
Imagine Dragons: My Fault
Aquilo: I Gave It All
Bon Iver: Calgary
Dan + Shay: Lately
James Bay: Let It Go
Ed Sheeran: Afire Love
The 1975: So Far (It's Alright)
Tim McGraw: Highway Don't Care
Andrew Belle: All Those Pretty Lights
Until The Ribbon Breaks: One Way Or Another
The Proclaimers: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Rusted Root Send Me On My Way
The Lumineers: Stubborn Love
Coldplay ft. Tove Lo Fun
Foy Vance: She Burns
Daughter: Medicine
Mikky Ekko: Smile
Banks: Someone New
Sleeping At Last: Saturn
The National: Terrible Love
Adele: When We Were Young
Twenty One Pilots: Tear In My Heart
Wakey, Wakey: Light Outside
Ben Howard: Only Love
Keith Urban: Cop Car
The Script: Glowing
Skot: Wolf

So, I guess that is it. I may continue to add songs to it overtime but for now, if you're too lazy to search them up (like I would be) or want to keep up to date with it anyway, you can find the playlist on my spotify entitled Anything, Everything so follow it there or just give it a listen if you'd like. Oh, also, if you have any song recommendations please leave them in the comments. I'm always looking for a new jam.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to follow this playlist on spotify. :)

    I recommend Laughter Lines by Bastille. <3

    ReplyDelete