The Soundtrack To Summer

I love making playlists and mixtapes, anything to find new music or have a good ol' jam session. So, I made one in honour of the season. The incomplete soundtrack to my summer as I like to call it. And in the style of Fill The Silence, I thought I would share the feel good songs that make me want to dance while screaming out the lyrics, both so terribly.

Adele: Send My Love
Wrabel: 11 Blocks
TOTEM: Bubblegum
DNCE: Toothbrush
Usher: Crash
Twenty One Pilots: Heathens
Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna: This Is What You Came For
Ariana Grande: Into You
Mokita: Dreamer
Dan and Shay: Already Ready
Aaron Tviet ft. Julianne Hough: Summer Nights

I know the list is short but I'll continue to add songs to it over the next few weeks. In the meantime, you can find the playlist on my spotify. This one's titled Summer Lovin' and you can find it here. Give it a listen and let me know if there's any songs that I should add. Until then, I have a dance party to return to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment