Scream: Behind The Mask(s)

If you follow me on twitter you would have seen that for the past few weeks all I have really tweeted about is the tv show Scream. And now that season two is coming to an end I thought I would share my theories so we can discuss, mostly because my friends are probably getting tired of hearing about them all the time. Anyway, this post is going to be filled with spoilers so if you're not up to date with the show or just don't watch I suggest skipping this one and reading another, unless you're into that kind of thing (spoilers, I mean).

Okay, my first theory (yes I have a few so grab a snack and get comfy) is that since the killer has murdered the main quartet's significant others, from my beloved Jake Fitzgerald to most recently Zoe Vaughn, it's safe to assume that whoever's underneath the mask was romantically linked to Piper Shaw, but who could it be? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Secondly, the killer is obsessed with Noah Foster, like hello both of his girlfriends were brutally murdered, it can't be a coincidence. It's one dead body away from becoming a pattern. Somebody clearly doesn't want him dating anyone. I want to say it's Audrey Jensen. She was in love with Emma Duval at one point, she could've just displaced the feelings. Although, come to mention it, both the men Brooke Maddox was seeing ended up dead too and she hasn't been attacked at all this season. Maybe the killer wants her all to themselves, to protect her. Special friends, anyone? As much as I don't want it to be true, Stavo Acosta has been awfully mistrustful at times, his own father thinks he's the killer. Could it be him? I mean, if Jake was still alive Brooke would've never given him a second's thought.

My last suspect is Eli Hudson. He's a part of the kill team in some way. He's just too shady not to be. Ever since he stepped foot in Lakewood (and who knows when that was, he could have been there since the very beginning), he's been leaving too many clues behind. And then in last night's episode, 'Heavenly Creatures', he literally said "screw the mayor, I'll get rid of that" and you know what happens next? The mayor is stabbed with a pitchfork. That's one way to get rid of a problem. But the writers are going out of their way to make him look eminently suspicious, perhaps a ploy just to trick us? If the movies have taught me anything, it's that it's never who you think it is. Maybe Kieran Wilcox is trying to frame him, planting evidence and overhearing conversations that are followed up with acts we think Eli is executing. He obviously despises his cousin for reasons we don't know and they do live in the same house. Also, in 'Village Of The Damned', Eli told Emma that he's not the one she should be afraid of. So, is it the boyfriend?  After all, his resemblance to Billy Loomis from the original movie is uncanny. He could be getting revenge for the death of his father. Or maybe he's the one linked to Piper in someway.

Whatever happens in 'When A Stranger Calls' next week, as the killer is revealed, I'll be at the edge of my seat because the intensity of this show is unreal. I also have a feeling that my last prediction is most accurate if it is following the movies. We'll see. Regardless of that, I hope it gets renewed for another season. I'm a tad bit obsessed with this show if you couldn't already tell. And I have my fingers crossed for Brooke and Noah, they must be protected at all costs.

1 comment:

  1. MIND BLOWN. I am literally shook by the Stavo speculations.

    But before I go for that, I need to address Kieran. Now that boy is so damn sketchy, let me just say. I mean no one beats Eli's creepy vibes but Kieran is the king of being sketchy! Plus how convenient that he was the one who found Audrey's Piper letters. And how about how he was the one who knew Em &Audrey were going to the farm??

    Now, as for the Stavo theory. I swear if that boy turns out to be one of the killers in the coup, I'm going to burn MTV to the ground. MITZGERALD BETTER NOT HAVE ENDED BECAUSE OF HIS CRAZY ASS. Also, it's sad that I can see him being the killer. I mean, you said it. The killer has eliminated the quartet's love interests AND must have this obsession with Broah. Stavo has the greatest likelihood to obsess over Brooke & Noah. I shipped him with both of them. The bromance and the romance. Also I recall it being revealed in an earlier episode that he had a drawing of a bloody pig way before even being a part of the gang 👀. Coincidence? I think not. This guy is the king of coincidence. Need I mention that untimely drawing of the Mayor?

    P.S can't wait to read your post of the season finale! Well, at least i hope you'll do one.

    ReplyDelete