On Nights I Can't Sleep

I can't believe I'm in bed this early. I'm practically a grandma. I even have a grey hair and wrinkles, talk about yikes. Oh, what I would give to be young again. This bed is huge, it could literally fit three other people. Why don't I have anyone to fill it? Probably because I'm talking to myself (but in my head, that's so weird). You know what else is weird? I don't have an answer. I can't think if anything. Did I catch up on tv shows? I miss Daredevil. I still can't believe they ruined Maire, is that their ship name? I should be the queen of ship names. I mean, who wants Karamel or Ovan when you can have Karel and Evelia. Anyway, I hope Bonenzo get a happy ending. I can't believe this year is almost over. I feel empty. What did I eat today? Am I hungry? If I move I probably won't be able to get comfortable again. I wonder if any of my friends are awake. Time zones are weird. I should probably sleep. I don't want to hate myself in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment